Tips for pastry machine maintenance
Issuing time:2019-12-18 11:29Author:Quanzhou RASTA Automation Technology Co., Ltd.
The pastry machine uses a three-stage progressive thinning method to press the dough into a suitable thickness. The filling is filled into the dough by a separate filling machine, and the dough is rolled into a strip by a forming roll. Finally, a separate kneading machine is used. It is shaped into a sphere or a long strip, which does not damage the gluten. It is completely handmade and maintains the original flavor.
When we buy pastry machines and other equipment, we all want to buy the best, the lowest price, and we hope the service is good. So what issues should we pay attention to when buying? Below we give you a brief introduction.
1. Try to buy from professional and regular manufacturers. Generally, large-scale and powerful manufacturers generally have their own teams, and the quality and service providers have certain guarantees.
2. Choose the type of equipment that suits you. There are many types of pastry machines. The prices of different types are also different, and the quality is also uneven. Therefore, you must choose according to your needs.
3. When purchasing equipment, it is best to visit it in person, so that you can understand the scale of the production enterprise with your own eyes, not only the strength, but also the level of technology and services. After all, we not only look at equipment, but also technology and Service, so as to ensure smooth commissioning.
保养 Pastry machine maintenance tips:
1. When using, pay attention to that there should be no debris in the fuselage, and make sure the device is dry.
2. The machine must not be placed near a high-temperature burner, and it is best to stay away from the wall to avoid contaminating the wall.
3. After the machine is used up, wait until it is completely cooled and clean it. You can use a soft cloth to scrub the top cover of the fuselage. Be careful not to immerse the entire machine in water during the scrubbing process, just clean the inside.
4. During the cleaning process, do not apply too much force to avoid damaging the machine. Dry it completely after fresh and clean.
5. If the stirring blade is not easy to clean, you can wash it several times. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents to avoid damage to the non-stick coating.
6. Be careful when cleaning, do not be lazy, and do not use the dishwasher to clean directly.
With the development of economic and technological level, people's living standards are getting higher and higher, and naturally they are more and more attentive to food. The use of pastry machines for making pastries is also becoming more and more widely used.